29 September 2008

Another Post on Chess.com

My third post on Chess.com -- The Conquest of Weeks -- used their tool to embed full games in blog posts. Like just about everything else I've tried there, it worked perfectly.

One small glitch I noticed was the use of the title in the URL. For my previous post, the title 'Kicking Chess.com's Tires' created a URL with file name 'kicking-chesscoms-tires'. On my latest post, the title 'The Conquest of Weeks' resulted in a URL with file name 'title6'. This appears to be because I first saved the post with a temporary, place-holding title (the unimaginative 'Title'), which generated the URL on that first save.

1 comment:

SonofPearl said...

Yes, I've noticed that too. It's not an issue for me, but it would be nice to be able to amend it if necessary.