22 September 2013

Chess Sells?

Seen on Yahoo...


9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People

...Here are the nine beliefs:-

  1. Time doesn't fill me. I fill time.
  2. The people around me are the people I chose.
  3. I have never paid my dues.
  4. Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything.
  5. Failure is something I accomplish; it doesn't just happen to me.
  6. Volunteers always win.
  7. As long as I'm paid well, it's all good.
  8. People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do.
  9. The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland.

I would add this to my 'Chess Sells' series, last seen in Chess Sells Supply Chain Logistics, but I'm not sure what's being sold here. I'm not even sure that the nine beliefs relate to chess. Any ideas? Maybe there are a few ideas buried in the more than 1500 comments.

No comments: