29 May 2015

Kasparov on 'The Stream'

I had a big choice of videos for this edition of Video Friday. I chose this video not so much for Kasparov, but for The Stream. I used to watch the show regularly but lost it when I switched service providers a few years ago.


Garry Kasparov talks chess, politics and Putin (35:46) • 'On The Stream'

See also Garry Kasparov talks... [aljazeera.com]

Former world champion Garry Kasparov gave up checkmating his opponents in chess for the maneuverings of politics. During his career as a Grandmaster he broke dozens of records, won countless matches and is considered one of the greatest chess players of all time. [...plus tweets...]

Who placed Kasparov in front of an American flag? I bet that went over well in Moscow. For a less serious look at the same subjects, see my post from last year, Geopolitical Yahoos.

No comments: