08 January 2013

Some Closure Required

A month of casual blogging has left me scratching my head about what I was working on before the year end holidays. After a long series of light posts, it's time to get back to weightier subjects, but what exactly? I know there's a book review lingering from

I also have extensive notes somewhere to pull together on

  • Engine Evaluation, a subject which threatens to fragment into a multitude of related topics.

Endgames are always an important topic on this blog. The latest incipient series was

Before the 'Equivalent Piece' idea, I had an endgame series started on

Going back even further was

It's no wonder I couldn't remember what I was working on. It's a huge pile of loose threads! Let's see what I can do with it in the weeks to come.

No comments: