Judging from the number of views I get on a post from a year ago -- BBC: The Master Game -- featuring a pair of Karpov - Spassky games from the 1982 Master Game series, there is a lot of interest in these videos. Since that post, many more clips from the BBC series have been uploaded to Youtube. How many? I decided to spend some time finding out.
Here are links to the clips for the 1980 series, all from YouTube - Sirb0b1's Channel. The presenters are Jeremy James and Bill Hartston. Two of the videos, marked with '(*)', display crosstables for groups A and B, with four players each. The winners of the two groups met in a final.
Group A: Walter Browne, Vlastimil Hort, John Nunn, Helmut Pfleger
- Hort - Pfleger ['Game 5'] : Part 1, Part 2
- Browne - Nunn ['Game 6'] : Part 1(*), Part 2
- Hort - Browne : Part 1, Part 2
Group B: Robert Byrne, Victor Korchnoi, Lothar Schmid, Michael Stean
- Byrne - Korchnoi ['Game 7'] : Part 1, Part 2
- Stean - Schmid ['Game 8'] : Part 1, Part 2
- Schmid - Byrne ['Game 12'] : Part 1(*), Part 2
I didn't double check all of the links, so if you find an error please let me know via a comment or an email (address on my profile).
Later: This appeared in Here It Is: Sixth Chess Improvement Blog Carnivàle!.