12 April 2010

Post-Vacation Roadmap

The time pressure that I mentioned in Top eBay Chess Items by Price -- 'For the next month or so, my time for blogging is going to be extremely limited' -- hasn't abated, so I'm going to continue with my program of blogging lite. That means heavy reliance (1) on a fixed schedule and (2) on ready-to-post ideas like 'Top eBay Items' (most recent: Peter Ganine and Star Trek).

As for the fixed schedule, on Mondays I'll suspend World Championship Opening Preparation (last post was the Summary) and return to Rescued Material from About.com, last seen in Year End Pause on Old Material: 'It's time to let the search engines do their job'. On Fridays, I'll continue to alternate between Photo Friday (most recent: Alice in Lumberland) and Video Friday ('Chess Is a Commie Game').

Since Wednesdays are reserved for my World Chess Championship Blog (Highest priority: 2010 Anand - Topalov, including a response to a provocative comment against Holding Your Breath; next priority: More Zonal Clippings), and weekends are reserved for Chess960 (FRC) Blog (Highest priority: the Krabbé points mentioned in Chess960 @ Chessville.com, together with an idea I had while on vacation: 'Chess Island'), that leaves Tuesdays and Thursdays open. The first post when I have nothing more urgent on one of those days will be a follow-up to Log Wallowing.

Now that I know where I'm going, all I have to do is get there.

No comments: