01 April 2010

Good Blogs Gone

An advantage of following blogs on Blogger.com is that the list of blogs is automatically available under your profile. My blog list, for example, is here: Blogger: User Profile: Mark Weeks. This reference makes it easy to remove blogs which are no longer available or haven't been updated in a long time. You still have to step through the links, but that's done easily enough. For the record, here are a few former favorites that I deleted or considered deleting.

To make up for those, I added several new blogs that came to my attention in the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I understand that Kevin (Rook House) is writing a book about Jackson W. Showalter, so this might account for his inactive blog.

He was also posting blogs at Chess.com for a while (username RookHouse)