In my previous post, Chess in Conceptual Art, I wrote,
The upside about a category like Posts with label zFLUP (where FLUP = followup), is that it's always there when I need it. The downside is that, once in a while, I actually have to follow something up.
The downside is not just following something up, it's also about removing it from the list of things to follow up. Here are a few posts that required administrative closure.
- Morphy Stereoview (July 2016) >> Chess Stereoviews (October 2016)
- 2016 CJA Awards (August 2016) >> Murky, Murkier, Murkiest (August 2016; 'True Origins of Chess: Ancient Greece')
- Morphy CDV (September 2016) >> [Mathew] Brady CDVs (September 2016)
- Shaping Chess History (September 2016; CL editors) >> Buschke in Chess Life (September 2016)
- Carlsen's TMER 2000-2016 (September 2016) >> Chess.com's GM Blitz Battle (February 2017; on Chess960 FRC)
- A Lonely Knight (January 2017) >> Chess in Conceptual Art (March 2017)
Next step: Follow up something else.