13 March 2015

Not Your Average Chess Video

After four days, 1.279.354 views and 6.105 comments (and counting)?

This piece takes that piece, but that piece then takes mine.
I can't lose my rook while I'm lagging way behind!
I'll play safe and wait for an opportunity.
I won't let that cheeky monkey make a monkey out of me!

Then 'Wait, Mark! Don't take it! That monkey's set a trap!'


How To Beat A Monkey At Chess (4:54) • 'Ever wanted to see Markiplier. MatPat, and The Completionist sing about how they plan to beat a monkey at chess?'

Anyone named Mark must be OK: Markiplier [Wikipedia].

Mark Edward Fischbach (born June 28, 1989), known by his YouTube handle Markiplier, is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, internet personality, video game commentator and philanthropist.

Not to mention the millennial behind 'the 71st most subscribed channel on YouTube'. See also How To Beat A Monkey At Chess - Bloopers!

No comments: